The sheer number of natural testosterone boosters available on the internet will make your head spin.
I know, because I’ve personally reviewed over 250 of them.
I’ve also tested over 30 of them. and can inform you from trip that the extensive majority of them don’t honestly do what they say.
Their popularity has exploded in the last several years, and there are good reasons for that.
When we’re young, our bodies produces loads of the stuff – more than we need.
But as we age, production levels drop off dramatically.
By the time you’re in your late 30s/early 40s, you begin to word the symptoms.
- Getting tired more easily
- You begin inserting on weight round your center section.
- Workouts that used to get you in form fast, or don’t have the equal impact they used to.
- You get irritable.
- You can even lose your desire for sex.
Natural testosterone boosting supplements can help reverse some of these effects.
The trick is finding the right one.
I recently became aware of a product called TestoGen.
It’s obtained quality slick advertising that’s informative and now not too over the pinnacle in phrases of hype. That’s a proper start.
But of route the actual take a look at is what’s in the product and whether or not or no longer it surely works.
So that’s what I looked into next.
TestoGen Ingredients and How They Work
TestoGen takes nearly a kitchen sink strategy to boosting testosterone naturally.
Most of the testosterone boosters I’ve used in the previous have used both Tribulus Terrestris, DHEA, or Zinc as their predominant ingredients.
What I like about Testogen is they took it a step further, and brought a BIG dose of D Aspartic Acid and different necessary nutrients.
The formula comes at the problem from several different angles, some proven and some anecdotal.
- D-Aspartic Acid which helps amplify the launch of Luteinizing Hormone which in flip encourages the manufacturing of improved testosterone. It’s been clinically tested and proven to amplify testosterone degrees by way of up to 42% in simply 12 days.
- Ginseng which is an aphrodisiac that additionally helps testes fitness and boosts mood. ( Source)
- Tribulus Terrestris which may be the most common ingredient found in these products.
It’s also thought to boost the release of Luteinizing Hormone.
- Vitamin D3 which may additionally extend ranges of free testosterone and sluggish down the price of conversion to estrogen.
- Fenugreek which is thought to increase testosterone and vitality and to increase insulin release.
It’s been clinically proven to assist preserve healthful hormone levels, though some proof disputes that claim. ( Source)
- Selenium which helps facility many bodily processes.
- Vitamin B Complex which will increase electricity and keep suitable stages of serotonin.
- Zinc which is an necessary mineral worried in the testosterone manufacturing process.
Check out a photo of the label below:
Instructions are to take 2-4 TestoGencapsules per day.
It’s recommended that you space out your doses and that you take them after eating.
My Personal Results
I’ve already tested over 30 different testosterone boosters over the years, and I was pretty confident I’d be able to tell if Testogen was going to work within the first few days.
For me, the first thing that seems to be impacted during testing is sleep quality and libido.
One thing is for sure, when I get a shitty nights sleep, I am pretty freaking miserable the next day.
This was not the case when I was taking Testogen.
Within a few days of taking Testogen, I commenced to note that I was once drowsing about an greater hour a night time (total of abut eight half of hours).
By the give up of the first week, I ought to honestly experience a exchange in libido.
I’ve been laughed at earlier than for announcing this, however I commenced waking up with a morning wood.
It’s all enjoyable and video games when you’re like 23 years historical and studying that, however have faith me…
Once you end getting these morning boners, it begins to have an influence on your common temper and confidence.
About the 2nd week in, I commenced noticing an enchancment in my normal power degrees and stamina.
Typically I’ll hit the health club for about an hour, with the first 1/2 of my exercise devoted to lifting, and the 2nd half of devoted to cardio.
Usually in the direction of the quit of it I’m noticeably rattling wiped, and I’ll battle to get that closing mile in on the treadmill.
This wasn’t the case whilst I was once taking Testogen.
I felt like I was once getting big bursts of energy, and additionally felt like I should push thru my exercising with ease.
These results appear to closing for about three weeks or so, and then as I acquired closer to the stop of my testing, it regarded to put on off a bit.
TestoGen Pros and Cons
Advantages of TestoGen
- The ingredients are all natural.
- Some of the ingredients have been tested and shown to improve testosterone levels.
- There’s a money back guarantee.
- The website is complete and informative.
Disadvantages of TestoGen
- Ingredient quantities are now not published so it’s difficult to inform if the degrees are excessive adequate to be effective.
- We haven’t seen any TestoGen evaluations from true clients to assist us attain an knowledgeable conclusion.
Where to Buy
TestoGen is available through the product website.
A single bottle contains 120 capsules which will last a month even if you take it at the highest recommended dose.
It costs $52.95, but there are discounts available if you buy in bulk.
When I first took a seem to be at Testogen, I was once kind of on the fence. On the one hand, they weren’t being definitely obvious as to the doses of every ingredient that they had been pumping in the stuff.
And they’re still not, and that’s not helpful when you’re trying to determine whether or not it may be right for you.
However, I can say with a hundred percent self assurance after checking out it out for the closing four weeks, Testogen is DEFINITELY a high-quality product.
If you’re searching for an all round fantastic testosterone booster, I HIGHLY propose it.
Have You Used TestoGen?Leave Your Review Below!
Have you used this supplement?
There Are No User Reviews
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
No directions are given on the bottle on WHEN to take the product. Advise taking all four drugs in the morning? or one for breakfast, one for lunch, one for dinner, and one for late night time snack time? or two for breakfast and two for lunch (or dinner)? and so on – Greg
They advise that you house out your doses during the day, and that you take them after eating.- Rob
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website